Monday 25 July 2011

6 Years Of 'Failure' (Important Lesson)

I was the most disorganized person in New York.

No joke.

Add to that I was the kind of procrastination, the prince of perfectionism and as inconsistent as they come.

"Mike, share with me one really, really good idea that helped you turn it all around."

Amigo, will do.

First, let me say this.

My head was in the clouds.

Here's what I mean.

I had big financial goals and if the results didn't come fast enough, it was SOMEONE ELSE'S fault.

Not mine.

It was the opportunity. It was the product. It was something. Anything, but me.

It went on for 6 years of struggle. Living paycheck to paycheck and being mocked by people close to me.

I didn't understand something that I'm going to share with you now.

Right now.

***Every level of income demands a different you.***

Let me say that again.

***Every level of income demands a different you.***

It took me 6 years, up till 2001, to 'get a clue'.

Now over the last 10 years, this principle shines as clear as the morning sun.

You can't earn $10,000 a month in a $2,000 mind.

You can't earn $1,000,000 a year in a $25,000 a year mind.

When we push through our limited, lame, sometimes 'generational' thinking, our life can change.

Fast.

Everyone is looking external.

What changed my life is when I starting looking internal.

Analyzing my thought patterns.

Becoming aware of the areas in my life I really sucked at.

Realizing I needed to make $500 a month in my business before I make $5,000 a month.

Amigo, listen to this.

There's so many levels you can get to in your life that will multiply your happiness, fulfillment, and income. There is.

Work on yourself.

Work on yourself.

Work on yourself.

Daily.

Hourly.

***Every level of income demands a different you.***

Who do you need to BE to double your happiness?

How do you need to think to double your income?

Who do you need to hang out with to stretch your vision of what's possible for you?

Focus on pushing into and through to your next level.
Not 10 levels above where you're at now. Just the next level.

"I'm powerful."

"I believe in myself."

"I will succeed."

You see, you just said those things about yourself.

Yes, you can do it amigo.

***Every level of income demands a different you.***

Your Coach,

Mike Litman
www.mike-litman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment