Sunday 23 October 2011

Dr Robert Anthony: The Untold Truth About Potential...‏

Do you know the difference between your Potential and your Capacity?

I am sure you have read and heard a lot about potential, but there is a major difference between our potential and our capacity. The major difference is that potential is based on the future. When someone has the potential to do something, it is about becoming something other than who they are in the present moment.

Capacity is based on the present moment. Your capacity already exists. Capacity is defined by doing what you can do today - in this moment.

At one time I thought I could help everyone. I wanted to spread my message everywhere so that people could be free of their limitations, but then I realize something that changed my whole approach. I finally realized this wasn't realistic or even possible. But what I COULD do was make a difference to those people, such as yourself, who come into my path. Although I have the POTENTIAL to help many people, I only have the CAPACITY to help those who want my help in this moment.

So for now, forget about your potential and focus on your capacity in this moment. Do what you can do right now. Even the smallest step will bring you closer to your desire. Don't wait. Take that small step NOW! Do it TODAY!

Dr Robert Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment