Thursday 19 January 2012

Dr Robert Anthony: Attract Money Into Your Life

For most people, their life is controlled by their thoughts about money. But if we are in Alignment and in the Flow, how could money be a problem?

Many of us are motivated by the desire for success. What is success? Success is a concept - an illusion. Without a "story" we are always successful wherever we are.

I have never seen a money problem that did not turn out to be a thinking problem. I used to believe I needed money to be happy - even when I had a lot. I was often stressed out that something terrible would happen and I would lose all my money. I realize now that no amount of money is worth that kind of stress.

If you live with the un-investigated thought that you need to pile up money to be safe and secure, you are living in a hopeless state of mind. Banks fail, stock markets crash, currencies deflate, people lie, break contracts and break their promises.

If you live in this confused state of mind that you need to pile up money to be safe and secure you can earn millions of dollars and still be insecure and unhappy.

Some people believe that fear of not having enough is what motivates them to make money. But is that really true? Can you be absolutely certain that without fear as a motivator you wouldn't make the same amount of money or even more?

Who would you be and what would happen if you never believed that "story" again?

Once I understood and applied the principle of Alignment and Flow, I began to notice I always have the perfect amount of money for me right now.

A clear mind is in the Flow. It knows how to live, how to work, what emails to send, what phone calls to make and what to do to create what it wants without fear.

When you understand this you begin to realize you have all the security you wanted money to give you in the first place. And you will also notice it is a lot easier to make money from this position.

Truly Caring for Your Success!

Dr. Robert Anthony


No comments:

Post a Comment