Sunday 20 May 2012

Are You Open To Change?

When we discover something is going wrong in our lives we have two choices. We can complain and blame, or change. I have learned not to beat myself up when things go "wrong" because that creates a very low vibration and by doing that I attract more of the same thing.  Instead I ask, "How can this serve me?" In other words, if things did not turn out the way I wanted them to, I at least want to pull one good thing out of the experience.  So my focus is on what I can take away from the experience that will help me next time. Then I move on.

Remember, if you think your problems are "out there" then you will continue to look "out there" for the solutions. Keep in mind that if you blame someone else for your problems then THEY have to change in order for you to have what you want and be happy. It never works.

Too many people take the victim road and end up in a ditch. When you PLAY the victim you FEED the victim and the universe sends you more opportunities to be one.

Riches flow to those who are accountable. In fact, let's take accountability to the next level.  Let's talk about being accountable for EVERY single thing in our lives. That's right - I said everything – even when you are convinced it is not your "fault". You will always experience the greatest results when you become fully accountable.  Only when you become accountable for EVERYTHING can you be
responsible to change ANYTHING.

Dr Robert Anthony


No comments:

Post a Comment