Wednesday 15 April 2015

Some Comments From People Who Have Benefited From The Teachings Of Abraham-Hicks:

"Anyone who is so passionately against Abraham is incredibly sad to me. I just turned 18 and I thank god, spirit, and myself for finding Abraham because it has saved my life. I am one of many who has struggled with depression my whole life. After graduating high school I was spiralling downward faster then I could think. And I could have easily been one of the many in my age group who has committed suicide these past few years. Easily. But Abraham's words reached me. Spoken to me in ways no song, no adult, no preacher could ever hope to do. Give it a rest people. All this is.. is about positive thoughts. No rituals. No mandatory meetings. No criteria. Pure. Positive. Thought."

"I come from an extremely Christian family that I struggled to please my entire life. I struggled to be exactly what a good Christian girl was “supposed” to be. And I never felt good about myself. I was always criticized by the Christian community. And to be perfectly honest, had it not been for Abraham's words of wisdom I would have resented and rebelled against Christianity in my adulthood out of pure desperation. But I've learned to accept. I accept the contrast I've experienced in my life knowing the intention behind it was good, just as the intention behind Abraham is good."

"If Jesus has taught you anything you would understand the bigger picture. Its about embracing each other for the greater good, not for your personal ego in what you consider to be good. Jesus didn't ask people their race or religion before aiding them… this is why I used to hate Christian's… the bitterness and judgement is all I used to hear. And it drove me into absolute darkness."

"Please let us shed these ancient ideals, or at least our interpretations of them that continues to hold us apart. And embrace this evolution of thought. Along with almost everyone I know in my graduating class, we consider this to be an era of awakening. And I couldn't be more happy to be alive." 

"I can personaly attest to the benefits of believing that our pupose in life is love, joy, and happiness. Since applying the teachings of Abraham to my life my relationships with my family and friends have evolved to a level unknown by me before now. The amount of love and happiness in my life has increased ten fold since I learned to let go of the dogmas set forth by others. Since learning not to concern myself with the judgements and beliefs of others I have experienced a sense of freedom beyond the senses. It is truly heaven on earth. So, my wish for you and everyone, is that you someday find the alignment you are so desperatly seeking and missing for it is a beautiful thing. We are all children of the same universe. God bless."

No comments:

Post a Comment