Saturday 7 May 2011

New Quotes From Abraham-Hicks

"Those that are succeeding and are thrilled and joyful in the unfolding will often tell you, "I've dreamed this since I was little. I imagined it, I pretended it, I used to practice with the hairbrush pretending it was a microphone." Purity is the alignment of energy. Doesn't matter what anybody else thinks about anything. It only matters what you think about it."

Excerpted from the workshop in St. Louis, MO on Tuesday, July 18th, 2000

"Being in love is so good for you. Often when people are newly in love, things that have been bothering them for a long time get better. Something wonderful is calling the majority of their attention, so they're holding themselves in a better vibrational place, so the stuff they've been wanting all along can now zoom in."

Excerpted from the workshop in Portland, OR on Sunday, July 11th, 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment