Wednesday 9 March 2011

A Powerful Abraham-Hicks Game - ABC Your Way Into the Vortex Of All That Is Good In The World

Know that everyday you can accept responsibility for your mood (and the quality of YOUR OWN life).

Think:

• I can choose to laugh or cry

• I can choose to be joyful in the face of misery

• I can choose to be expectant of only good things even when the world seems negative as I know I have the ability to focus my mind on things that feel good

• I can choose to compliment or complain

• I can choose to be optimistic or I can be pessimistic

• I can choose to be joyful or I can be grouchy

• I can choose to be loving or I can be angry and hateful

These are the choices of mind and mood that we can make on a daily basis

Play this fun and easy game to get yourself feeling amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment