Monday 4 April 2011

Napoleon Hill On Overcoming Procrastination

Procrastination is a dream destroyer.

It's like a big bomb exploding violently on our personal
goals. The things we deeply cherish.

Boom. (loud)

After the explosion, all that's left is...regrets.

Regrets make us tremble inside. It's an internal earthquake
that leaves us feeling empty.

For a long time procrastination held me deep inside its
mongoose grip.

I couldn't shake it.

I couldn't slay it.

I'd walk 2 steps forward, then retreat 3 steps back.

For a 7 year period of time, procrastination and its sister
'scatteredness' wiped out over $150,027 from my bank account.

That's how much I figure these destroyers cost me.

Maybe more.

Now, think about how much money they've cost you?

What could you have done with that extra money, what could
you have given your family?

What if you don't change? (frightening)

How will you FEEL being in this same place 2 years from now?

Feel it NOW.

Will you accept it?

Are you ready to change?

Are you sure?

I'm going to quote the great author Napoleon Hill on
overcoming procrastination.

Ready?

'The principle of concentration is the medium by which
procrastination is overcome. The same principle is the
foundation upon which both self-confidence and self-esteem
are predicated,'

You can stay where you are right now or you can take Napoleon
Hill's advice and learn how to concentrate.

I hugged his advice and discovering how to concentrate
propelled me to financial fre.edom. My progress happened as
fast as Carl Lewis runs the 100 yard dash.

Procrastination is the thief of profit. Run from it. NOW.

Your Coach,

Mike
Connect to Success | 37 Club Drive Suite 107 | Jericho, NY 11753

No comments:

Post a Comment